Progressclaim.com Pty Ltd ACN 115 789 065 (“Progressclaim.com”) owns the website situated at www.progressclaim.com (the “Website”), By processing your personal data, Progressclaim.com is bound by the D
This Privacy Statement applies to the Website and governs Progressclaim.com’s practices in respect of the collection, use, disclosure and handling of personal information. By the User using Website, the User consents and agrees to the personal information and data practices described in this privacy statement.
Collection of Personal Information
Progressclaim.com through its website collects and holds the following data:
- Information you give us – personal information, such as your e-mail address, personal name, address (personal or work), , mobile phone number, land line telephone number, facsimile number, bank account and credit card details and any username or password you either select or is provided to you;
- Information we collect about you – personal information about your computer hardware and software including: your IP address; browser type; domain names; access times; and Web Site pages used and accessed; and
- Information we receive from other sources – such as where you use any of the other websites we operate or other services we provide, including any information disclosed whilst using our instant message communications systems. We also work closely with third parties, such as business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, employees or workers at your company or business, advertising networks, analytics and search information providers and credit reference agencies and may receive information about you from them.
(all hereinafter called “Personal Information”)
Use of Personal Information
Progressclaim.com through its Website uses your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- For the provision of the Services (as defined in [INSERT NAME OF POLICY AND URL]);
- To evaluate, maintain, develop and enhance the Services and the Web Site;
- To conduct system administration of the Web Site, including technical support and customer support of the Web Site and its computer systems;
- To provide general statistics regarding the use of the Web Site;
- To inform you of other products or services available from the Web Site;
- To communicate special offers, promotions or market research surveys; and
- To respond to requests, inquiries, complaints, applications and to arrange for deliveries.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Progressclaim.com through its Web Site may disclose your Personal Information to third parties for the following purposes:
- To third party service providers including Internet Service Providers (ISP), data processing providers, billing services, financial institutions, printing operations and statistical analysis;
- Any member of Progressclaim.com’s group of companies, including our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries (as defined in s.1159 of the UK CA 2006);
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist in the improvement and optimisation of our Website;
- To overseas based third party entities if you and/or the User are accessing the Web Site from a country outside of the UK (in this instance Progressclaim.com will attempt to ensure that your privacy continues to be protected consistent with the laws of England and Wales).
- Without notice, and only if required to do so by law, if such action is necessary to: (a) comply with any legal requirement, statute or otherwise (b) claim, protect and defend any of Progressclaim.com’s intellectual property rights or any other legal rights; and, (c) act under urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Web Site or the general public.
We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties:
- If we sell or buy any business or assets (in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such); or
- If substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party (in which case Personal Information will be one of the transferred assets).
Progressclaim.com through its Web Site collects information through the use of “cookies”. A “cookie” is an anonymous unique alphanumeric identifier and small file, sent to your browser which is placed on the user’s hard drive during a visit to the Web Site.
The Website uses the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies – required for the operation of the Website.
- Analytical/performance cookies – allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how they move around and use the Website;
- Functionality cookies – to recognise users on their return to the Website;
- Targeting cookies – record your visit to the Website, the pages you visit and the links you follow. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
The information Progressclaim.com collects via cookies does not personally identify you, although it does identify your browser. Progressclaim.com uses this information to provide you with customised information when you visit our Web Site, and to collect aggregated user data for the purposes of usage analysis, quality control and administering and improving the Web Site. Aggregated data may be shared with third parties.
You can prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, be notified when you receive a new cookie or disable cookies altogether by changing your browser’s preferences menu. If you disable cookies, you will may not be able to use the customised functions on our Web Site.
Security and Storage of your Personal Information
www.progressclaim.com secures your personal information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. www.progressclaim.com secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. When Personal Information is transmitted to other web sites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
The Personal Information we collect may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside of the European Economic Area (EEA),
with Safe Harbor Privacy Principles and each of AWS’ and Intercom’s certifications can be found at the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Safe Harbour website.
Progressclaim.com through its Web Site does not sell, rent or license its customer aggregates of Personal Information to any third parties.
Although Progressclaim.com will do its best to protect all Personal Information, using strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access and comply with applicable data protection laws, you are reminded that the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee that your Personal Information will be protected against unauthorised access or misuse by third parties. Any transmission of Personal Information remains at your own risk. Progressclaim.com will not accept any liability for the improper actions of unauthorised third parties.
Changes to this Statement
Progressclaim.com encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how www.progressclaim.com is protecting your information as any changes will be binding on you. Where appropriate, we will notify you of such changes by email.
You have the right to ask us not to process your Personal Information for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you before collecting if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose to any third party for such purposes.
Accessing Personal Information
Individuals may request a copy of the personal information that Progressclaim.com holds about them by contacting our Privacy Officer in writing at the address set out below. Progressclaim.com may require individuals to verify their identity and may charge a reasonable fee for processing the request.
Progressclaim.com welcomes your comments or questions regarding this Privacy Statement. You can contact us at: email@example.com
If you believe that www.progressclaim.com has not adhered to this Privacy Statement, please contact Progressclaim.com in writing to the following person:
Office 101, Business Exchange, Cobalt Business Park, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE28 9NZ +44 (0) 191 280 5076